- I know what's really important and what's not important, based on life experience alone
- I have real responsibilities in life and know if things get hard, you can't just quit, just wait until you have a mortgage and a full time boss that can "Fire" you in a heart beat. That's when reality hits you hard and you have to just suck it up and move forward, because people are counting on you.
- Full time Husband, Dad, and Employee have there moments trying to fit in School and find balance
- Missing saying good night to my kids, reading them stories and hearing about their day
- Feeling guilty that my wife is a single mom some days and the stress she goes through in a week
In my opinion that is the most important reason why I do the things I do, to give someone else a better life even after I'm gone. It's never about you, its always about the ones you love....