Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Peter the Wise"

Wow, its been a few years since I last walked the halls of NAIT and today I feel like the "Old Guy" who most students think I'm the teacher. In one of my classes I have been called "Hero".........not sure why and have to admit its strange but everyone got a good laugh, including me!

I feel like "Peter The Wise" just because I'm one of the "elders" in most of my classes.........the funny part about all of this is I'm only in my early Thirties.........LOL

2 comments:

  1. Oh~~~~~~peter!!!!! don't think that way!!!!!!
    As i see u, u a not old guy. plz!
    i really want to understand ur thinking, but i can't, as u know. But all i want to say is be confident. For me, i really envy u cuz u haver really great famaly and when u go home, they really welcome to u. for my case, when i go home, everybody sleep already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete